[ic] Setting ProductField not working

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 18:39:00 2001

Quoting Robert
> Hello Everyone,
> 	I just got to the point where I've started doing some
> custom pricing where
> I would like the q2 field to be the what displays and is
used
> by a Catalog
> in IC4.7.7 but it does seems to work. Could someone please
> direct me to a
> solution as the documented one isn't working.
>
> Below is that part of my catalog.cfg file:

The q2 field in pricing is for quantity 2 and will only work
if 2 items are being added to cart.  If this is what you are
trying to do then check out this link.
http://ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/ictags_57.html
Also I forgot about the catroot/etc/after.cfg when I did
this so it took me longer to figure things out.  You might
want to search the archives for CommonAdjust.  All the
recent examples I found said set pricefield to 0.

Hope this helps