[ic] Starting server?

Joshua Sowin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 20:43:00 2001

Hello again,

I finally got my DBI/Mysql problem fixed...
But now when I try to start the server it says this:

[root cart]# su -c "/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch
The Interchange server was not running
(/usr/local/interchange/etc/interchange.pid).
Low traffic settings.
"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS
at /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange line 2717
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.2
Configuring catalog foundation...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_foundation...done.

For some reason the server is not staying active, because it says the
server was not running every time I run the server.  Why isn't it
active?  Am I doing something wrong?  It just says the stupid server
message when I try to access the foundation.cgi script.  Any help would be
appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

In Christ,

Joshua Sowin
founder, gracehost.com