[ic] Please help! Attributes cleared

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 07:08:00 2001

I have almost completed the catalog I am working on but I
have one problem I can't seem to fix.  I have setup
Item-attributes that work great until I hit the recalculate
button on the checkout or cart page.  Everything in the cart
is redisplayed except the item-modifier blah results.  When
I view source after the problem I still have my session id
and all code looks the same.  The error log is clean.  Tried
disabling secure, same thing.  When I do a regular browser
refresh everything is OK.

I am at a loss.  If someone could help debug this I would be
grateful.  Or explain how the recalculate button works.
I use Interchange 4.8.2 on redhat 7.
I have a really stock foundation except item-attributes and
cosmetics.

Thank You,