[ic] Please help! Attributes cleared

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 07:27:00 2001

> I have almost completed the catalog I am working on but I
> have one problem I can't seem to fix.  I have setup
> Item-attributes that work great until I hit the recalculate
> button on the checkout or cart page.  Everything in the cart
> is redisplayed except the item-modifier blah results.  When
> I view source after the problem I still have my session id
> and all code looks the same.  The error log is clean.  Tried
> disabling secure, same thing.  When I do a regular browser
> refresh everything is OK.
>
> I am at a loss.  If someone could help debug this I would be
> grateful.  Or explain how the recalculate button works.
> I use Interchange 4.8.2 on redhat 7.
> I have a really stock foundation except item-attributes and
> cosmetics.

Recalculate resubmits the entire cart contents, to upate attributes, qtys
etc.

What code do you have for displaying / modifying the attributes in your cart
loop? I have:

[if-item-field bore]Bore: [item-accessories bore][/if-item-field]

in one of my carts, which creates a combo box with the correct option set.

Jonathan
Webmaint.