[ic] Please help! Attributes cleared

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 08:40:01 2001

Quoting Jonathan:
> This is basically the code I have working in 4.6, with a
> single option.
> Can't say whether anything has changed in 4.8.
>
> Does everything else in the cart work properly? (update of
> quantities /
> deletion of items etc.)
>
> Jonathan
> Webmaint.

Yea that's the crazy thing.  Everything else in the cart
works fine.  I can adjust qty fine and delete items.  Every
now and then when I press the recalculate button I get a
very quick, generic, page not found.  This happens 1 out of
50 times.  I am using the default database with only 100
items.  I was thinking of moving to mysql to troubleshoot.
Do you think this might help?

Thanks