[ic] Gettting premature end of script header - error

Frank Maestas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 14:24:11 2001

  Hello,
  When placing an order (with credit card) the users
  browser hangs for 2-3 minutes and then stops.

  In my Apache error log, I see: premature end of script headers error
  in /www/cgi-bin/workshops (workshops is my catalog name).

  This only happens when entering credit card info, all other types of
  payment are fine and produce the on screen reciept.

  Anyone ever run into this script error? I've checked the permissions
  on the script and it is executable. This catalog is running with
  MySQL. Should the database files have owner or group set to interch?
  I've even uninstalled and unconfigured Cybercash but it still acts
  the same way. Grasping at straws trying to fix this.

--
 Frank