[ic] Cybercash oreder completion problem

Mark Johnston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 25 20:05:01 2001

I am currently trying to get Interchange 4.8 working on our Solaris 2.7
running against Cybercash.  I am having trouble getting the logic of my
route in catalog.cfg and checkout.html correct.  When I muck with the
mv_todo and mv_doit variables in the checkout.html page I get one of the two
following results -

Either on checkout the reciept page is displayed and the order is processed
through cybercash(confirmed through the cash register) but the order is not
recorded in interchange.

Or the order is recorded in interchange but the receipt page is not
displayed and nothing is sent to the cybercash gateway.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mark Johnston <mjohnston@dokoni.com>
Manager of Network Operations, Dokoni Inc.
858.490.4640x227 Vox 858.490.4280 Fax
PGP 2.6 encrypted mail preferred, key available
by finger johnston@showmetheproblem.com