[ic] Please help! Attributes cleared

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 07:21:01 2001

OK, Yesterday into late last night I tried several things.
Probably the most interesting was this:  I installed another
catalog w/ a different username, URL, dir structure and used
foundation store and sample data.  I added to catalog.cfg

UseModifier     size

Used UI to add sizes to brush set.  To flypage.html I added

[item-accessories size]

Which gave me a nice select box which I could select my
options.  Then added to checkout.html.

[item-modifier size]

If I select option from the brush set then go straight to
checkout.html from cart I see my options fine.  If I

A.  Hit recalculate from checkout everything comes back
except the size attribute.

B.  Hit recalculate from cart or CHECKOUT from cart size
attributes disappear also.

What does this prove.  I have a module problem? I have other
core interchange install problem.  I have no hair left?  I
think the last option is the most accurate.  I looked at the
session files and see the attributes in there but then they
are not. Duuh!  Don't know why.  Maybe cause I don't
understand what I am looking at.

Well again I am at a loss.  When 4.8.1 came out I
reinstalled perl.  Reinstalled all modules one @ a time.
Then did a clean install of 4.8.1.  Then customized very
little.  Installed 4.8.2 to try to fix this problem but NO
LUCK.

Does anyone know if I can use debug to tell more info.  Or
any other tool.

Any help really really appreciated