[ic] Cybercash error - cannot open MCK file

Frank Maestas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 09:12:00 2001

  Wednesday, September 26, 2001

  Getting this Cybercash error when at checkout.

  "Charge failed, reason: Cannot open MCK Configuration file"

  I put all the Cybercash MCK files in /usr/lib/interchange/lib/
  The merchant_conf file is also in that same directory, and the path
  in my variable.txt file is pointing to the merchant_conf.

  How does Interchange know to use MCK files?  merchant_conf says
  nothing about a path to them.

  Is this a Perl path problem or IC path problem.

  This is exactly the same setup I used on another server and it
  works, the only difference is this new server has 4.8.2, the other
  is 4.6.1.
  Frank Maestas
  fmaestas@ttseagle.com