[ic] Fwd: Important migration notice for CyberCash customers

Eric Paul interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 09:35:01 2001

I thought some folks on the list might want to see this.  I read over the
URLs, and there's not a lot of hard info there.  Anyone know how this is
REALLY going to affect those of us using CyberCash?  This *seems* to imply
that the only thing we'll have to change is that we need to use the Payflow
website instead of cr.cybercash.com for manual CC processing.  Anyone know
if that is correct?  (Sorry, I'm not all that trusting of VeriSign lately...)

Eric

---
Eric Paul
SpellBook Systems