[ic] Checkout Problems

Mark Johnston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 11:02:06 2001

Can someone please help?? I am trying to get 4.8 working on Solaris 8 and
have pretty much everything working except for when someone checkouts using
a credit card.  When they hit the submit button on the checkout page they
get the receipt page and cybercash processes the credit card, but the order
isn't recorded locally.  The cart also doesn't get emptied out.  It would
seem to me that the setting of &success=receipt in the credit_card section
of profiles.order is somehow short circuiting the profile, but I am really
just guessing since I am unable to step through the logic.  I would
appreciate any suggestions.

fin

Mark Johnston <mjohnston@dokoni.com>
Manager of Network Operations, Dokoni Inc.
858.490.4640x227 Vox 858.490.4280 Fax
PGP 2.6 encrypted mail preferred, key available
by finger johnston@showmetheproblem.com