[ic] problem with administrator account

Iván Chavero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 12:51:01 2001

i have successfully installed interchange in my linux box, installed the
catalog, and the server is running. The store front works, the users can sign
in and all, but i can't login as administrator.
I've configured the administrator account with the defualt settings (user:
interch, pass: pass) but i can't login. The logs show that the user is
correct but the password is incorrect, it's this message:

/cgi-bin/euach/process.html Denied attempted login by user 'interch' with
incorrect password

is there some way to fix this, i have browsed most of the files and didn't
find anything

thanks