[ic] css sheet

Mark Johnston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 16:43:47 2001

I had similar problems but ended up finding a reference to it in my
catalog.cfg file, here is the entry for my dokoni catalog

ifndef STYLE
Variable STYLE default
endif
include templates/__STYLE__/dokoni.cfg

So looking in the templates/default/ catalog directory I found my dokoni.cfg
which has a bunch of variables being set at the top and then at line 43 is
the tag <STYLE TYPE="text/css"> starting the style sheet.

Hope this helps.

fin

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Donnelly [mailto:LDonnelly@witness.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:13 PM
To: 'interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com'
Subject: [ic] css sheet

This may be a dumb question but I go to the preferences page in admin where
it lays out the css. I cannot figure out how to change the css. I cannot
find the file inthe file structure...and the "set css" button just refreshes
the page so I don't know what that is for either.

Please help. Where do I change this file?