[ic] Error when saving in Admin Interface

Brendan Crosser-McGay interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 18:18:00 2001

Has anyone else experienced the problem of having an internal server error
500 when they use the Admin interface Save button, or when using other
features of the Admin Interface, I seem to get this message in my error log,
and I under this error looks pretty simple but I don't know where the
setting is that is making it do this:

/cgi-bin/2002/admin/page_edit search error: your search file a valid
database reference, was 'backup'

I imagine theres a default setting that needs to be changed somewhere, but I
can't for the life of me find it..  If someone can help thanks!
-Brendan