[ic] Combo boxes in Admin UI

Corey Gilmore interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 19:33:00 2001

Is there a way to have IC retain the multiple selections made in a combo
box?  I have 8 options or so, in a combo box (which allows me to
control/option click), but when I select any group of items and save
changes, only the topmost item is saved.

Thats a little obfuscated.  Basically I would like to be able to store the
values of those selections in the database.  The values are defined as

2=2 day, 3=3 day, 4=4 day, 5=Small, 6=Medium, 7=Large, 8=Vinny Style
Random Modifier

If I choose 2 day, 3 day and 4 day, I would like to have "2 3 4" stored in
the database - instead, only "2" is stored.

Any suggestions?

thanks,
.cfg