[ic] Shipping Method List

Thu Sep 27 08:43:00 2001

On Wed, 26 Sep 2001, rainkid wrote:

r>>I am trying to figure out why the shipping method field in the checkout page
r>>(process.html) is always empty. I have set a default shipping method, but it
r>>does not appear in the shipping method field, nor does other shipping
r>>options.

You need to have a line like this in catalog.cfg:

ValuesDefault    mv_shipmode       fdxg
(For me, that's FedEx Ground)

In products/country.txt, you need a line like this one:
US      US      fdxg uspspm fdxa fdxb   United States
(4 fields, tabs between each field, spaces between shipping methods.)

The order in which the shipping methods appear here determines the order that
they will appear in in the drop-down box. The above results in my drop-down
boxes reading:
	Ground
	Priority Mail
	FedEx Next Day
	FedEx 2nd Day

Or, perhaps I don't understand your question?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, September 27, 2001 at 08:35 AM:
Computer Lie #1: You'll never use all that disk space.

This Linux System has been up 62 hours