[ic] template code deletion

Thu Sep 27 13:14:00 2001

Quoting Laura R Donnelly (laura@smartaleck.com):
> Thanks...
> I decided to have my ISP reset my catalog (I did not install this...I was
> lucky to have an ISP that had it pre-installed for my use). I am starting
> again from scratch. I should be able to catch up quickly since I have done
> much of it already.

Interchange will not delete files willy-nilly -- I think everyone will
bear me out on that. Something else must have happened. Off the top of
my head, I would say they are still there if you can get access to your
system via the shell.

If I had to guess what happened, it would be carriage returns in the
configuration file.....causing the templates to *appear* to disappear.

In any case, I am virtually positive the files are still there.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Prove you aren't stupid.  Say NO to Passport.