[ic] No Default Search File RE: ProductFiles

admin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 16:03:04 2001

Hi folks;

I have spent hours on this problem and no solutions yet, tried seaching and
found similar questions posted but no definate answers.

I have Interchange V4.6.1 running on RedHat Linux 7.1 Install completed OK
and was able to setup users and admin.

I tried to install a test catalog with minimum config variables as described
in:
http://ic.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/dev/iccattut.html?id=QdPk44gu

and I get the error in /var/log/interchange/error.log

tutorial config error: Directive ProductFiles returned default setting
error: NO default search file!
in line 0 of the configuration file'':ActionMap ui_edit <<EOR

-- [tutorial: config error. Skipping
-- START server (3283) (INET and UNIX)
-- Accepting Connections from localhost|127\.0\.0\.1
--START Server (3286) (INET and UNIX)

any clues?

David