[ic] Bank of America(BofA)/VeriSign Payment Gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 18:23:00 2001

Hello All,

I've tried to use VeriSign Payflow Pro to do the CreditCard(CC) transactions
on my site and at the last minute, I find out that I have to have a VeriSign
Payflow Pro account as well as Bank of America(BofA)'s Merchant Services.
This means that I will be paying two places to get my site to accept CCs.
I was able to get my site working with VeriSign test server just fine, but
when I try to activate my Payflow Pro account VeriSign Support person told me
to get Vital Processor Number, Acquirer ID and Merchant ID from BofA and BofA
told me that I have to have BofA's Merchant Service to get those numbers(?).

Is that right?  or am I just mis-lead by some vendors?

If this information is correct, here is what I'd like to find out:

BofA has its own Merchant Services which I believe that I can use with IC.
Has anyone done this with IC4.8.x?  Is there any document how to get BofA's
Merchant Service intergrated with IC4.8.x?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

	Peter.

P.S.  I'm runnint IC4.8.2 on Sparc Solaris8 with Perl5.6.1/mySQL3.23.39