[ic] Please help! Attributes cleared

Lewey Taylor interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 19:43:00 2001

Quoting Mike
> Depends on what is going on with UseModifier.

UseModifier     power,bcurve,diameter,color,numberinbox

> If you use the new> [item-options] stuff
> none of this should matter. If you try and
> mix the two you might have problems....

I started out using [item-options] back on 4.7 but could not
get the options sorted when displayed.  You said back then
that you would probably add an option to the tag to sort.  I
am not on CVS so I don't know if you had a chance to do that
yet.  That's when I went back to the old way.

This fixed the problem
> Quoting EdL
> [item-list]
> [if-item-modifier foo]
> foo: [item-modifier foo]  <!-- for display, if you
wish -->
> <input type=hidden name="[modifier-name foo]"
value="[item-modifier foo]">
> [/if-item-modifier]
> [/item-list]

But I am sure I did not have to do this on 4.6.5.  But
whatever works.

Thanks again all.