[ic] Error with globalsub

Webmaster of Infothai interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 29 11:52:00 2001

Hello,

I started getting this error message when I restart Interchange 4.6.5:

- - - [29/September/2001:09:45:04 -0600] - - Bad GlobalSub 'planetpayment'
> In line 196 of the configuration file 'globalsub/planetpayment':
> GlobalSub <<EOS

Line 196 is the EOS line that is the end of the 'wrapper' around the subroutine.
If I strip off this wrapper, the subroutine can be compiled without error.

The subroutine is a renamed and slightly modified version of the authorizenet
globalsub that came with Interchange.

So my question is: what other cause of this error can there be?

Thanks,

Mike

webmaster@infothai.com
http://www.infothai.com