[ic] PayPal integration code wanted

Guido Sohne interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 30 07:08:00 2001

> Hi would search the archives better.  This is from my personal
> archive.
> I have had paypal running on IC
> I just set up an account with them, went to their single payment
> system, made a form, transferred it onto the checkout page, modified
> it slightly so that the total-cost was submitted to paypal - worked
> fine:

I am aware of this method of integrating PayPal. I would consider this
to be sending a customer through hoops and would prefer to go their
shopping cart route. However, I would prefer that the user has as
little interaction with PayPal as possible to ensure that the order
is completed instead of the customer deciding not to bother after all.

I am actually looking for the "silent post" functionality that
was mentioned on the list. Jason Kohles mentioned having a kludge and
mentioned that Mike Heins code was better. I am looking for code but
will use the solution similar to that you described in the worst case.