[ic] include GlobalSub in interchange.cfg

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 13:55:01 2002

> With use placed inside the sub I get an unloaded module error. Placed
> outside the sub and the whole module fails to be defined.

I think you may have two versions of Perl installed on the same
machine.  Interchange could be using one and your external test
program could be using the other.  If IO::Socket::INET is only
installed under one of the two versions, then you will get the
problems you have described.

Check the first line of your bin/interchange file and look for

    #!/usr/bin/perl

...then check your test script to see if it's looking for Perl
in the same place.

If you are using two Perl versions then pick one and get the
modules installed on the version you pick.

Context deleted due to lazy quoting.  Please add your reply
under the quoted text - trimming the quoted text as necessary.