[ic] new user help

Christine Regan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 16:26:00 2002

I am a new user to red hat's interchange shopping cart.
I have played around with the admin section of the cart and have a few
questions:

1) I have two variables for a product: size and color..
for s,m,l- the colors are blue, green, and red..
If the size petite is chosen, the color drop-down needs to change to a
different set of colors.. ie=pink, green
do I use the matrix option for this under the items tab?

2) can I change the frameset that exists or no/

3) can i add a vertical image as a background image for the left hand side
of the page/

4) If I create a category called say "cars", how do I make that category
show up on the left hand side and have it link to a HTML page with all the
products under that category?

Please feel free to email me directly on any of these answers.

Thanks,
Christine Regan
cregan@indigoconsulting.net