[ic] CSS and Interchange

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 12:46:01 2002

I've noticed that some people have their View -> Text Size setting on a
setting other than medium which really doesn't work well with my site at
all.  I wanted to find a way to force the setting to medium, and the answer
I ended up with was to use this:

<!--
body{
font-size:13px;
}
-->

to set it through CSS.  It's not supposed to change the browser's setting,
just specify a base level for the font size.  I know ZERO about CSS, but
this is what I was told.  However, when I implement the code in the HEAD, it
doesn't do anything at all.  I noticed that there was some type of a CSS
section in the admin section of the UI and I was wondering if that has
something to do with why it isn't working.  Maybe there are settings in
there that are overriding what I am including in the HTML files?  Any ideas?
  Is there any way to actually change the View -> Text Size setting of the
viewer's browser?  I know mine has been changed as I've browsed around
before, so I really think it can be done.