[ic] SSL & Credit card encryption

Roger Yarrow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 15:34:00 2002

>Working with the foundation demo, here is where I'm at:
>
>* I've properly set my SecureURL variable
>* AlwaySecure equals "order ord/checkout ord/basket login change_password
>process"
>* I have <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST> in my checkout.html
>
>Yet, when I go to my checkout page, nothing.  It does not change to the
>SecureURL or even give me an error.  The error log mentions nothing.  Can
>anyone suggest something to check?

-------

What happens when you type the SecureURL directly in the location (address)
line and press enter?

---------

If I manually enter my SecureURL into the browser, the checkout page does
load securely.  However, my cart contents disappear -- possibly because it
loses my session id/cookie because of it?