[ic] re: what can I do if the client doesn't pay the bill

John Beima interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 00:53:01 2002

I wouldn't worry, whoever has been maintaining it, since you, has broke it...
Looks like table problems to me... The site wont even come up for us... You see
the header with broken images... Whoever has worked on it since you is simply a
horrible developer... So you may have lot some money, but they don't have a
working site... Chop it up to getting 50% deposits and invoicing as production
goes on!

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603