[ic] Can Somebody Please help me???!!!!

Stephen Kent interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 15:20:01 2002

I am using Mandrake 8.1.  I extracted the SDK to /usr/bin and restarted
interchange.  Still coming up with the same error message.

Stephen Kent
Director of Information Technology
Coastal Business Machines, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Jason Balicki
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:11 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Can Somebody Please help me???!!!!

Stephen Kent wrote:

> "(signio): Charge failed, reason: pfpro executable not found."
>
> Why is this happening?  Has anyone else seen this and how can I fix
it?
> I am feeling mounting pressure to get this resolved.

The pfpro program is not a part of IC, it comes from Verisign
in an SDK for your platform.

IC can't find your pfpro binary.  Where is it?  If you know
where it is, make sure that it's in your systems path, or move
it to somewhere that already is (for instance /usr/bin).  Also,
make sure that your system knows where the payflow libraries
are.  Assuming you're using a version of linux you'd add the
library directory to /etc/ld.so.conf and re-run ldconfig.

If you don't know where it is, or you don't have it, go
back to verisign and download the sdk for your OS that contains
the binary and supporting files, read the readme for it and
install it.

I don't know if this would work, but you could try specifying
an absolute path to the pfpro binary in your catalog.cfg if
it's located somewhere that's not in your systems path and
you don't have access to the system as root.  I do now know
off hand which variable you'd have to set for this though.

Good luck,

--J(K)

---