[ic] freebsd 4.5 core dumpage

james dunkley interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 16:51:00 2002

Hi there,

I have Interchange running on a freebsd 4.5 stable box and it could not run
any better.  Then I try and use interchange on another freebsd 4.5 stable
box and it core dumps.
Low traffic settings
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The working box:
bash-2.05a$ ./interchange
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Running FreeBSD; disabling $0 set
Interchange V4.8.3
Configuring catalog catalog...Using MySQL,
DSN=dbi:mysql:test_catalog...done.
Configuring catalog construct...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_construct.
done.
bash-2.05a$ uname -r
4.5-STABLE
bash-2.05a$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.1 built for i386-freebsd

The core dumpage box:
bash-2.05a$ ./interchange
Low traffic settings.
Segmenattion fault (core dumped)
bash-2.05a$ uname -r
4.5-STABLE
bash-2.05a$ perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.1 built for i386-freebsd

I have tried stock perl 5.0 and have tried development src from cvs does not
even build just hangs at test 2 in make test.

I know this info will not really help but is all I can think to provide.

Thank you very much.