[ic] Modular options using computer.xls

Dave Turk interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 23:08:01 2002

I am trying to learn how to use the full extent of options. I have read that
the computer.xls data set contains some example I can learn from.
See   http://interchange.redhat.com/doc-4.8/icfoundation.html
5.18. options

I have set up the foundation demo using the computer.xls data set for
testing only so I can make some changes without worry.

I see that in the   ----      Item option editor:  the Athlon Computer
(00009)  allot of options are set up but are not accessible when I view
that item
in the store. At this point I have not made any changes and the catalog
works perfectly except that the options are not showing up. Is this a
finished catalog?

Has anyone else tried this and can you tell me how I can make them show up
so I can play around and learn from this catalog?

Hopelessly overwhelmed, I guess I have allot to learn about Interchange but
in the end it has been time well spent.
Thanks
Dave Turk