[ic] CyberCash 3.3.1 and Interchange 4.8.3

Paul Hoza interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 05:45:01 2002

Hello,

I've bruised my head against the list archives wall with little luck on
this issue, so hopefully I didn't miss something obvious...

I have the RedHat RPM install of Interchange 4.8.3 and the 3.3.1 version of
the CyberCash MCK (RedHat Linux v6.2 download was the closest available
version to my RedHat 7.1 O.S.) running on a virtual dedicated server.  I'm
working on getting CyberCash functionality turned on in IC and have failed
so far.

The test installation of CC worked great and the "real" merchant install
looks good, but I can't seem to find the right documentation to help me
over the hump to enable CC 3.3.1 into IC 4.8.3.  I ran across the post by
Mike Heins detailing the installation of CC 3.2.x, but much of the
instructions appear irrelevant to the current version of Interchange... for
example, the 'CyberCash' directive in 'catalog.cfg' is currently
obsolete.  Additionally, none of the modules listed in his explanation are
apparently installed as a part of my MCK setup... unless I just can't find
them, which seems unlikely.

Anyway, this is the gist of my problem so I'll stop for now.  I can't think
of more that I need to include for now... I need to go to sleep before I
pass out and hit this again tomorrow for a fresh perspective.

Thanks for any help,

Regards,
Paul Hoza