[ic] Multilingual Template and Database???

Gerald Holzmeister interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 08:26:02 2002

Hey,
I'm using Interchange 4.8.3 and i had to build an e-commerce solution in four
different languages and now there are two problems.

1) The Product Name, the comment and the options should be translated. For
the Product Name i've found the "DescriptionField" where i can get the data
from the database.
(i.e. Local  de_DE   DescriptionField   description_de)
For the comment and the option i've no idea.

2) Template: I've used "PageDir" to link to different directorys for the
languages. But i cannot edit the pages from the new directory (../pages_de)
with the admin-tool of interchange, because ic doesn't save my changes to the
file. It work without errors with the default directory (../pages).

And my Templates doesn't akzept the [L]Value[/L] Tags.

Please be patient with my poor english.

Maybe anybody help me????

thx
Gerald