[ic] CyberCash 3.3.1 and Interchange 4.8.3

Thu Apr 4 14:06:00 2002

Quoting Paul Hoza (paulhoza@nearlyeverything.com):
> Hello,
>
> I've bruised my head against the list archives wall with little luck on
> this issue, so hopefully I didn't miss something obvious...
>
> I have the RedHat RPM install of Interchange 4.8.3 and the 3.3.1 version of
> the CyberCash MCK (RedHat Linux v6.2 download was the closest available
> version to my RedHat 7.1 O.S.) running on a virtual dedicated server.  I'm
> working on getting CyberCash functionality turned on in IC and have failed
> so far.

You do know that Verispam^H^H^H^Hsign has stopped supporting CyberCash?
That theoretically everyone should have switched to the Signio/Payflow?

( You might consider Authorizenet, or Skipjack, or BoA. )

> The test installation of CC worked great and the "real" merchant install
> looks good, but I can't seem to find the right documentation to help me
> over the hump to enable CC 3.3.1 into IC 4.8.3.  I ran across the post by
> Mike Heins detailing the installation of CC 3.2.x, but much of the
> instructions appear irrelevant to the current version of Interchange... for
> example, the 'CyberCash' directive in 'catalog.cfg' is currently
> obsolete.  Additionally, none of the modules listed in his explanation are
> apparently installed as a part of my MCK setup... unless I just can't find
> them, which seems unlikely.

You need a less recent version of the CyberCash modules. I cannot
distribute them, but someone else might send you a copy.

All that should be required is to install the modules in the proper
place (usually INTERCHANGE_ROOT/lib) and put "Require Vend::Payment::CyberCash"
in interchange.cfg.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I don't want to get to the end of my life and find I have just
lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as
well. -- Diane Ackerman