[ic] Interchange Integration to Acct System

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 21:56:01 2002

Hello,

I'm integrating IC with a Accounting program that uses Visual Foxpro
database files. I run a few MS IIS .asp programs that access the Visual
Foxpro Database to copy inventory quantities, descriptions, prices over to
the MySql database on the Linux machine.

MySQL has an database access API for the Microsoft machines.

You can probably do something similiar if you can access the Accounting
package database directly - I found some of these used Btrieve, and about
the only solution was to run an export on the Quickbooks, or Peachtree to a
text file (What a hassle - this may have changed since it has been awhile
since I did the research.)

-Steve