[ic] Interchange Integration to Acct System

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 22:24:00 2002

> Has anyone out there intergrated Interchange to an accounting system?
>
> If so, which accounting system? Has anyone done it using quickbooks?
>
> Best-
> --
> Fred Pope

Hi Fred, I am going to need to integrate with Quickbooks Pro also. I know it
can be done. I am taking care of some issues right now with a couple site,
and taxes and all. I will be trying it towards the end of the month. So I
can't help you until then. If you make progress, and haven't figured it out
by then, let me know. If we can't figure it out, I have a consultant who is
an IC Jedi :)

Paul