[ic] Problem while starting http

Denik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 17:18:01 2002

--=======52FA7CB4=======

Hi,
I installed the Interchange version 4.8.3. I have Linux 7.1 on my machine
which is a PIII 733 MHz 128MB RAM.
The installation took place successfully without any errors. However when i
start the stronghold apache,
which gets installed by default it gives an error message 'httpd dead but
subsys locked' when i check the status. Basically the service gets killed
automatically. Please help me as i am not able to proceed with the
interchange configuratyion because of this.

Regards,
Denik Joseph

"Disclaimer
The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity
to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or any action in
intended recipient/s is prohibited. If you received this mail in error,
please contact the sender and delete the email. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the
message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with
due authority of Clover Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Please check all attachments
for viruses and defects before opening.
Thank you."

---