[ic] My Paypal Button

Paul Jordan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 17:31:01 2002

If anybody cares, this is how I did my paypal button, it is for a single
purchase, of multiple items, based on what is currently in the IC "cart".

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="orders@imagemogul.com">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="[item-list][item-field
title],[/item-list]">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number"
value="[item-list][item-code],[/item-list]">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="[subtotal noformat=1]">
<input type="image" src="http://images.paypal.com/images/x-click-but01.gif"
border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free
and secure!">
</form>

I use it in the "cart" as an option of going to checkout.html. Since
shipping is not calculated in the cart, I lose that money, but most of my
shipping is already in the price.

I am sure you could just use this button on checkout with shipping, or set
shipping in the cart, if you can easily.

Like I said, this will list all your items in the cart  seperated by a
comma, their titles, and the total. These values will all be passed through
paypal, and back.

This may be useful to someone.

Paul