[ic] login problem

Ronald Weinrich interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Apr 6 06:42:01 2002

Hi Curt,
thanke you,  I'm not loged in as admin.
The launched action  is always mv_nextpage

   <FORM ACTION="[process secure=1]" METHOD=POST>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_todo  VALUE=return>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_click VALUE=Login>
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_failpage VALUE="login">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_successpage VALUE="customerservice">
    <INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=mv_nextpage VALUE="index">
    <input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">

I try to find out the procedure to login It is usualy a simple task ?
How can I check whether the interchange is lookingup in the mysql.userdb?

thank's

Ron