[ic] Building Tutorial

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Apr 7 18:54:01 2002

> I have attempt one catalog by Building Tutorial to create however I
> war always the same response:  tutorial config error:  Please specify
> the MailOrderTo directive into the configuration file ' ' if I tries
> to start inter-cChange new my catalog.cfg looks in such a way:

You have one of the following problems:

    1) Your catalog.cfg file is missing.
    2) Your catalog.cfg file is not in the directory specified by the
       "Catalog" directive in the interchange.cfg file.
    3) The Interchange user does not have permission to read the
       catalog.cfg file.
    4) The Interchange user does not have permission to change to the
       directory where the catalog.cfg file should be found.

Check each of those and fix the one that's causing the problem.