[ic] Check out not working

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 02:59:01 2002

Stephen Kent wrote:

> Thanks for the help with the Interchange $PATH.  It seems to be finding
> pfpro now.
>
> My new issue is that when I try to checkout, after entering my credit
> card # an hit the checkout button, the checkout page just reloads.  No
> error message or anything.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Did you try to find the answer or help from the archivs? A one tip from
the archiv is for example

add a line like

TEST: [error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1]<BR>

in your checkout page to get any error message, if there is an error.

Did you read

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg10876.html

too?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]