[ic] Is the interchange.redhat.com anonymous CVS archive down?

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 05:29:07 2002

> I have been trying to get the latest CVS snapshots since Friday and I
> continually get CVS connection errors.  Where is the right place to post
> about this.

Here, or interchange-core I would imagine.

I have just tried to check out.. There appears to be a routing error
somewhere between me and the CVS server.

command I use is:

 cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anon_cvs@cvs.ic.redhat.com:/var/cvs checkout -P
interchange

and I get:

 cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.ic.redhat.com:2401 failed: No route
to host

a tracert seems to stop at 12.124.232.230.

So I guess its not you.. and not Redhat.

Jonathan
Webmaint.