[ic] external fulfillment with ic

Chris Schaub interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 07:09:00 2002

--- "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
> Anyway, Jojo should send this email to you personally, not to the list.

Ok, I'll admin that my last post was out of anger and I apologize for my harsh
tone. But, I feel like *flaming* someone about netiquette on a open list is
also very bad netiquette! And very ironic. Language like "Your reply, lazily
put at the top" did not put me in the best of moods. I guess I was upset over
being flamed on my first post to this group.

I'll try to respect the wishes of the group in my future posts. I like the
project and hope I can contribute some code in the future.

=====
Classical Guitar - Location Recording
http://www.schaubguitar.com
http://chris.schaub.name