[ic] Please!!!

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 09:23:00 2002

Andrew Lietzow wrote:
> Dear Joachim,
> I'll be glad to try to provide help but I'm still in the early stages with
> RH IC.  I am gaining
> on the knowledge base quickly, but I am confused by your post.   You appear
> to need help, evidenced by your "Please!!!" statement, but I don't find a
> question
> in this posting.  (See below).  What am I missing?
> Good luck!!!  Send your question again and maybe someone can help you.

Dear Andrew Lietzow

I've not write any question!
The snip part (----- snip ----), which is comming from

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg10876.html

is a hint to some user of this list, to make a contextual qouting right.

Did you read it? It seems to me No! Right?

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]