[ic] external fulfillment with ic

Mon Apr 8 11:10:01 2002

At 02:48 AM 4/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I don't like to follow rules. Also, I don't think my method of posting is all
>that unusual, especially noting the brevity of both responses. Also, I've been
>doing this for over 15 years and don't feel like I should be lectured to by
>snotty nosed punks! Who gives you or anyone else the right to create an RFC
>regulating the way I communicate? Freedom of expression? Screw RFC1855, I did.

This isn't a First Amendment issue. This is a private list, here to benefit
a development community, and to have any chance of doing so, there must be
rules and guidelines - otherwise it just becomes anarchy. There is plenty
of that to be found elsewhere on the 'net if you prefer it.  You
subscription to this list is not a right, but a privilege, as is mine.
Don't expect to keep it if you intend to abuse it.

- Ed L.