[ic] Setting up Interchange

Andrew Nisbet interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Apr 8 17:00:00 2002

I am having some difficulty setting up  the interchange server. Installation
goes fine, but when I restart the server I get the following error:

Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Please specify the
Mailorderto  in the configuration file ''

I have tried an email account that is local to the server, one that is not
local to the server, and PGP?  The configuration file doesn't list anything
concerning mail.  Am I doing something wrong?

This is running on a VERIO VPS account(FREE BSD) using the defualt text DB.

Thanks