[ic] Check out not working

Stephen Kent interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 10:16:00 2002

Typing Whereis sendmail returned this:

Sendmail:

Stephen Kent
Director of Information Technology
Coastal Business Machines, Inc.
-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Raymond Miecznik
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 10:08 AM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: Re: [ic] Check out not working

make sure you got sendmail setup correctly, for example I had removed
sendmail and installed qmail over, but forgot to place a symbolic link
/var/qmail/bin/sendmail from /usr/lib/sendmail

and /usr/sbin/sendmail

after I fixed sendmail links, I got a confirmation screen and it was
sent to
me...

but that was me, maybe your situation is different, type whereis
sendmail

and let us know the details...

raymond

on 4/8/02 12:06 AM, Wilson F Voelker Jr at wilsonv@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Its been driving me crazy too  I am trying to integrate paypal into
the
> check
> out page and just about to get it done.  Go to
catalog/etc/profile.orders .
> thats where i fixed my problem

No
>>> error message or anything.  Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>> Did you try to find the answer or help from the archivs? A one tip
from
>> the archiv is for example
>>
>> add a line like
>>
>> TEST: [error all=1 show_var=1 keep=1 show_error=1]<BR>
>>
>> in your checkout page to get any error message, if there is an error.
>>
>> Did you read

http://interchange.redhat.com/archive/interchange-users/2001/msg10876.ht
ml

>> too?
>>
>> Joachim
>>
>> --
>> Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
>> [leidinger@bpanet.de]
>> Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH
>> http://www.bpanet.de

---