[ic] how and where can I force the use of a different Perl location.

Boyd Lynn Gerber interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 12:08:00 2002

I know this will not be a problem for most users.  I have interchange
working great under Normal mode on OpenUNIX 8.  The problem is My credit
card vendor does not support my OS.  They do have a perl library and
programs for linux.  I can run these programs in Linux Kernel
Personality(LKP).  I have tried to have interchange just run the linux
perl with these with out success.  So what I thought may work is to for
all of interchange to run in linux mode.  To do it I add
/linux/location/of/perl and then the linux version of perl seems to run.
Where does interchange determine the perl location.  It appears to be more
than one place.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044