[ic] setup questions

Bill Shupp interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 13:00:01 2002

This is my first Interchange (4.8.3) installation, and I have 2
questions on configuration:

1. Is it possible to have the Catalog URL and the Secure URL be
different?  Right now it appears to just put https in front of the
Catalog URL.

2. I read in the archives that to use Authorize.net, you need the
directive "Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet" in
/etc/interchange.cfg.  I confirmed this in a test environment, which
worked well.  However, when I put this in the production environment, I
get this error in the log:

"Required Perl module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 7 of the configuration file '/etc/interchange.cfg':
Require module Vend::Payment::AuthorizeNet"

The module is in the same place, /usr/lib/interchange/lib/payment.  I
assume this is just a library path or something not setup correctly.
Unfortunately I'm traveling and can't get to my development machine that
worked.  Both are pretty standard RH 7.1 installs.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Cheers,

Bill Shupp