[ic] how and where .. One last problem with gdbm and can not create even though products is mode 777

Boyd Lynn Gerber interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 01:15:01 2002

Thanks for all the help.  I am down to one problem and I am not sure how
to get around it.  When I start interchange and I create a new catalog or
an existing one, I get...

Interchange V4.8.3
Configuring catalog kiosktest...kiosktest config error: Could not create
'/usr/l
ocal/gerberb/catalogs/kiosktest/products/new_variable.gdbm': Permission
denied a
t /linux/usr/local/interchange.new/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 63, <IN>
line 1.

kiosktest: error in configuration. Skipping.

I have the products directory 777 just to try to understand what is
happening.  So this does not make any sense.  Any ideas on how to get
beyond it.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044