[ic] Software to use with IC?

G Guttero interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 17:02:00 2002

What types of software do you use for managing your business other than IC?
I'm still getting the feel for my business, and I'm trying to find ways to
streamline certain business processes.  The processes I would like to make
more efficient are:

- creating printable invoices to ship with orders (I currently use MS Word
and copy/paste)

- keeping track of what actually needs to be shipped to a customer and what
they need to be charged in the case of order changes (I currently use pen
and paper)

- keeping track of which customers need to be contacted about what (pen and
paper)

- keeping an organized record of expenses and income (I *have* Quickbooks,
but I don't use it yet)

What do you guys use to accomplish things like this?  How well do they
integrate with IC?  How well does the IC to Quickbooks export that I've
heard about work?

-Grant